Dance the way who you are, instead of what the world expects you should be.
Instead of learning new moves, learn to move your dance into a new direction, your own direction.
Life altering dance experience's workshops hosted by Kwok One famous for his "Good2Great", "How to WOW" & now introducing "Train the trainer" program.
One week on a paradise Island with like hearted people, having a dream vacation during daytime and life changing workshops during night time, going home with warm memories that lasts a life time.
- Jungle track to secret beach
- Free diving ( 12 mtr for the fanatics )
- Scuba - fun dive
- Cliff jumping
- Wake boarding or tubing.
After many sold out “Good2Great" mastery events around the whole wide world I'm planning to take a break from Zouk and focus my energy on other things in life.
A whole new and improved concept called “ZoukZensation”. A proven system that allows you to make all your dance dreams come true and is suitable for ALL LEVELS, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Your fellow dance friends all around the world from Canada to Tokyo have already improved their personal life and dance with the principles and techniques that they've learned during the last event so don’t miss out.
A taste of what you can expect:
- Intensify the connection with your dance partner
- How to feel and use the music perfectly
- How to perfect the connection between yourself, your partner and the music.
- Discover the tips and tricks the professionals don’t tell you and keep for themselves
- How to realise your dreams
- Techniques that will make you the most wanted partner on the dance floor
Workshops 5 days 4 nights starting on 2nd January and ending 6th January.
All classes are open level and also accesible for beginners
Mastery classes very evening from 19:00 - 22:00 by Kwok One Dance Co.
Guest teachers classes pending 18:00 - 19:00 to be announced.
Currently teachers from Australia, Thailand, and Dubai.
For info on the classes see: Masterclass Testimonials.
Regal Koh Tao Resort & Spa
You must be logged in to post a comment.