Welcome to Zouk Timetable! This is the guide to getting started if you are new to the site. Find out more information about:
You can enjoying the following features without signing up:
- Discover events in a region with the localised calendar.
- Browse festivals & marathons on the festival calendar which shows events where ever they are in the world.
- Use the venue calendar feature to see events for a particular venue.
- Explore the different events run by an organisation on the organisation's calendar.
But if you'd like to get involved then signing up allows you to:
- Add events that you are interested in to share them with the world.
- Submit edits for events, venues & organisations to improve the available information.
- Comment on events, venues & organisations to show your appreciation or request details.
- View a timeline of recent activity.
If you run a Zouk organisation and would like to register your organisation's events on Zouk Timetable so that other people can find them, then you need to follow the steps below. Each step links to a guide on how to accomplish it.
Once you have completed these steps you will have set up your first event on the calendar and you are ready to add more.
To get even more out of Zouk Timetable you can:
- View all your organisation's events on your organisation's calendar.
- Embed your organisation's calendar in your organisation's website.
- Easily add new events to a series.
- Remove events from a series.
- Share your events on Facebook & Twitter.